Monday, March 14, 2011

I feel spring in the air...

It's time to wash away winter from the front of my house. Is it too early to put something living in my urns? Probably...

Oh well, at least I can refuse to put my winter boots back on. I'm loving my new wellies. Today I went for a walk in them. We took the kids down to Little Italy today for some gelato. That feels like spring!

Here are some Etsy finds that make me smile. Enjoy.


Smile Pillow in Yellow, Honey Pie Designs

Map Paper Tote Bag, My Paper Garden

Mid Century Green Fan, Tom Laurus

Handmade vegan, organic soap, Prunella

Vintage Style Flower Necklace, Sweet & Simple


Handmade biodegradable seed starters, Love By Bean
I can't wait for these to arrive. I ordered some for the kids to experiment with seeds.


"Hills" Limited Edition Print, Leah Duncan


Hanging Vase, Tortoise Loves Donkey
West Elm is selling these glass style hanging planters..saw them today :)

Is it spring where you live?
What home decor/garden things do you do to usher in spring? I would love to hear.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!

There was an error in this gadget