Cheerful Party Decor



I recently visited Toronto's Chinatown to pick up some decor for my daughter's upcoming party. I was thinking how much fun it is to scour the markets here for cheap and cheerful party decor and favors! Don't you just love these parasols?

A few years ago we had a Japanese inspired tea party for Ms. I's birthday and I used parasols like these as party favors. I'll have to share some photos. Although, they are from my pre-digital camera days so I'll have to scan some if you can believe it!


lovely paper lanterns...
could be a craft for the girls to decorate too

bamboo steamers, wicker baskets, bamboo trays, white china..you name they've got it at Tap Phong Trading Company. A great local source for restaurant supplies and kitchen gear.

assorted papers can be used as table runners or covers.

pretty little boxes can hold treats for the table
or used as packaging for favors

Just a quick post today to share these sources.
Back to filling some orders for my lovely customers at the shop.


2 comments

Thanks so much for your comments!