lots of fog but no finds!



Confession: I went to the Christie Antique Show today
and I didn't buy one single thing.
Really, not one..single..thing.

I got up at 6:15am, drove for an hour, lined up to get into the park, walked through a farm field and left with nothing.

I'm being super careful about what I bring home these days as we are planning on a large scale reno in the near future (more on that later). I know that at some point anything I bring home may have to go into storage and so I have to have restraint.

The show was good, as usual, but I couldn't really get excited about anything there today.

I did see some lovely things especially furniture. Here are a few shots from the field I thought I'd share with you.

By the way, I love the table (above). I think it might be an old sewing table. Do you see the drawers? I love the wide shallow drawer and the mix of wood and steel. That one was tempting!

a sea of jadite

pretty linens always call my name

this bench would be lovely spray painted yellow!

these are kinda scary looking..

loved this cabinet too..

the end



No comments

Thanks so much for your comments!