a bridal tea


stamped muslin bags filled with organic, fair trade tea


Today I was putting the final touches on the favor bags I was creating for a bridal tea. Natural, muslin bags were stamped using a vintage stamp set and filled with organic, fair-trade Peppermint Amour tea from David's Tea.

Inside each bag I tucked a card with brewing tips. The muslin bags were tucked inside simple white cups from Ikea, wrapped in cello and a personalized tag was added for use as both a favor and a place card.

This is the lovely color palette I was working with for the invitations, gift tags, thank you cards and favors.
I had fun sampling the vast variety of teas available at the store. I discovered a few new favorites while I was there that are perfect for brewing as iced tea...yum!

I hope the bride and her guests have a great time at the bridal shower this weekend at the elegant Windsor Arms Hotel in Toronto. I hope they share photos!



No comments

Thanks so much for your comments!