Cozy Nights



November... you settle in quickly on us with your rainy days and cold nights. 

I guess I was feeling a chill today and found myself drawn to things to keep me warm. So I thought I would do a little round-up of coziness.

Last week West Elm launched their "Market" line of products and among the many items I had my eye on was this Enamel Tea Pot. So simple and modern but with a nod to the past.

I've been looking for some cups and mugs to add to my new kitchen and loved this Simple white cup from Vitrified Studio on Etsy.

The lovely bowl from Art et Manufacture on Etsy would look great on the floating shelves we have yet to install in the kitchen and would be perfect filled with some popcorn...

I love Tealish Tea's. They are a local Toronto company that has the most delicious blends of tea. But if you don't live in Toronto you can still buy some online. They ship to the USA too! 

The twig spoon from Indigo is sweet don't you think?

This throw from Pottery Barn reminds of the "feel good blanket". My children love to wrap the "feel good blanket" around themselves when they visit my Dad. It reminds them of Grandma. They say it's like a hug from her. I agree. 

Debra







No comments

Thanks so much for your comments!