Holidays...

I'm declaring it officially time to start decorating for the holidays in my house. What about yours? When do you feel it's time to start?

What better way to kick it off than to share some holiday inspiration....

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago how I was so thrilled to find the new issue of Holiday with Matthew Mead at Chapters. I collaborated with Matthew to create a story for this issue called "Apres Ski" a Scandinavian inspired holiday party. You can read about my wonderful experience working with Matthew here.

It's also on Canadian House and Home today! I worked with House and Home to create a very special Gallery. Here are some images from that story. I hope you like them. It was so much fun to work on. You can see it here.

Other things I'm up to....

Today I visited a local shop which I love. I was there to photograph the store and interview the lovely Proprietor whom I'll introduce you to in the next couple of days. I can't wait to share it with you!

I sent off a story I produced and photographed for Gathering's Magazine Winter issue. It is about love and paper. It was fun to work on. It inspired me to pull out and unpack some boxes of vintage goodies I still had stored away. I'll let you know when it is published.

Although my Etsy shop is still closed I am working on some wholesale orders for the holidays and spring 2013.

Here are some images from the story I worked on with Matthew for Holiday Magazine. I hope you enjoy. I recommend you go and buy yourself a copy. It is full of holiday inspiration that you will enjoy for many years to come.












All images courtesy of Holiday with Matthew Mead.





3 comments

  1. gorgeous- love it all !!! can't wait to see you in Gatherings, Heather is such a talent and so wonderful to work with

    can't wait to start my decorating next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kathi! It was great fun to work on. Happy holiday decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! Can't wait to start my holiday decorating!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments!