Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Love Letters...

I'm not sure what happened to the white winter here but it seems to have melted. It's only January?  I love the snow... a beautiful white blanket to cover all the winter brown underneath.

If you love white, you will want to take a peek inside the stunning new issue of Gathering's Magazine. It's their annual white issue. The magazine is created by the lovely and talented Heather Spriggs-Thompson. It's full of inspiration.
Take a look at it here

I had the pleasure of contributing to this issue with the photo story "Love Letters".  I'm a big fan of Heather's romantic, vintage style. So when she invited me to contribute a story using paper I jumped at the chance.

 

Here are just a few of the images I created that 
you will find inside.




It seems the handwritten letter is a rare find these days. 

Wouldn't it be lovely to receive one in the mail?

Gather some pretty paper and fun embellishments such as vintage postage stamps, labels, feathers and confetti 

-- and write a note to someone you love.

Debra xo



1 comment:

  1. This issue is so lovely! I am a big fan of Heather's work and the white issue is my favorite. Enjoyed your contribution so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments!

There was an error in this gadget