Thursday, February 14, 2013

love...





These two little guys greeted the kids this morning. Aren't they cute?

Valentine's Day is celebrated simply in our house. 
Usually a fun little treat and of course some chocolate!





Simple cotton drawstring bags embellished with glitter hearts and penned messages. Kraft paper bags tied with red baker's twine and a manilla tag are all you really need to package your treats simply.

By the way, both these bags, the twine and the tags 
will be available in my shop again soon.

You may have noticed some subtle and not so subtle changes on the blog. A new name is one of them! That's right. Vintage Paper Parade - the blog and the shop - is in the midst of a re-brand.

Although changes are happening quietly right now you can be sure I'll be re-launching my shop with a celebration. Because that's just how we roll around here ;)

Oh and I wanted to share this - 
my prized PEI find from last summer.


My map. I love this map.... It's huge. 
I thought it was appropriate to share today...it includes red and chocolate.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!

There was an error in this gadget