Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!





I hope you had a good week. Just catching up now. 
I was hoping to share another Easter diy with you but my Mac was at the Apple store for some repairs. Boo.

Earlier in the week I contributed an Easter post on my friend Matthew Mead's blog. You can see it here.





This is a relaxing weekend for us. We are not hosting Easter dinner so we are spending the weekend enjoying the beautiful sunshine and warmer weather.

I hope you are enjoying your weekend too!

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Easter.

Debra




3 comments:

  1. What a lovely Easter post! I enjoyed all of your ideas, both here and on Matthew's blog! Thank you for sharing with your readers and inspiring me! As well, I received my Matthew Mead book in the mail today and I can't wait to sit down and enjoy it this weekend! Thank you so much for the giveaway!
    All the best, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Martha! Enjoy your copy of Recycled Style.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments!

There was an error in this gadget