what's brewing over here...




Before you get all excited...no I am not expecting twins! These are some shower favors that I created for a beautiful mom expecting baby girls. Inside is Moroccan Mint Tea and a recipe for iced tea mojitos. I found the recipe here. I highly recommend you try it out.


I was out looking for some gifts the other day and found this dhurrie rug at Homesense. I love the indigo colour! I think I might keep it. I wasn't quite sure how I felt about the fringe but I think it will make a nice light summer rug. I also picked up some pillows for a STEAL from Chapters/Indigo. I'm still hunting for a pop of colour pillow. Maybe yellow...



I've been reading this book written by Sheryl Sandberg. It is brilliant. It's just what I needed right now. 
It's a call to live your life fearlessly.
Thank you to the friend who has leant it to me :)

By the way, Google Reader is closing down in July. Please follow my blog with Bloglovin so that we can stay in touch. 
Thanks xo Debra

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2050874/?claim=grpbqsm7vr8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments

Thanks so much for your comments!