Etsy Pop-Up at West Elm Toronto!


It's a busy but fun week over here at Paper Parade Co.  On Saturday, I will be participating in an Etsy Pop-Up at West Elm Toronto.



The event is curated by Emma Reddington, blogger of The Marion House Book and home editor of Chatelaine magazine, so I was pretty excited to be invited to participate. I have been a fan of Emma's blog for a long time and love what she has contributed to Chatelaine magazine since her arrival there. It has become one of my favorite Canadian magazines. You can read Emma's blog post on the Pop-Up here.

West Elm also happens to be one of my favorite shops in Toronto. Great products and such a friendly team work there. It's always fun to hang out.

If you are in the city please come say hello to me at West Elm Toronto on Saturday, April 26th from 1pm - 6pm. I hear there are going to be some yummy treats from Glory Hole Doughnuts too.

I'll have select stationery, art prints and some fun gift wrap supplies from my shop , including some new designs. It's also a great opportunity to save on shipping.

I'm looking forward to meeting all the participating Etsy Designers including -->
·         Avril Loreti
·         Bookhou at Home
·         Smith Handmade
·         FitzyDesign
·         Pilo
·         CSFootprints
·         The Made & Found
·         Crown Flora

Hope to see you there! You can RSVP to the event here --> FACEBOOK.COM/WESTELM/EVENTS

No comments

Thanks so much for your comments!