Fun Halloween Party Ideas & Decorations


I thought I would share some images from a recent Halloween Party article I did over on Little Miss Heirlooms and Babiekins.







Planning and styling this article certainly got me organized with my Halloween decor early. However, I am just getting to creating the kids costumes this week.

My kids love to design and help create their costumes every year. We try to limit the store bought options. I like to see them come up with ideas using materials we have around the house. It encourages not only creativity but is also earth friendly.

Julian's Super Mario costume will be created using old pants that we will turn into Mario overalls. Last years Evil Red Riding Hood red cape will transform into Mario's red hat.

Isabella's costume is top secret but I'll let you see the final creation when she gives me the green light.

1 comment

  1. I love the cookie... going to go check out Little Miss Heirlooms & Babiekins.

    cheers,

    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments!