In the shop!


photos courtesy of Holiday with Matthew Mead.
Copyright © Matthew Mead



I am so thrilled to have contributed product to the latest issue of Summer Holiday with Matthew Mead. Look at these gorgeous photos!
It started distribution this past week but you can still order your copy here.

I designed a set of paper party goods for Matthew and his team to use for a summer party.
As you may imagine, I'm very excited to see the results.

Just thought I'd let you know that the Summer with Matthew Mead Party Kit is available for purchase from my shop.

The kit includes:
  • custom paper napkins
  • linen favor bags
  • soda labels
  • food picks
  • stir sticks/cupcake toppers
  • gift tags
  • and lovely cotton baker's twine
I'll have more pics and details soon!

No comments

Thanks so much for your comments!