a sweet night with friends - the cookie swap!


This past weekend was my annual cookie swap. I think it's year three or is it four? Anyways, I've lost count, but it's loads of fun. I posted about it last year including some tips on how to host a cookie swap/exchange and packaging ideas. 
You can check it out here.

I thought I would share some snippets from the swap but forgive the slightly wonky photos. It was dimly lit, so these shots are a bit dark.



 The cheese board was a hit and it was so easy to throw together! 

I was inspired by some of the gorgeous cheese trays I've seen on Pinterest lately. I wanted to keep the evening simple so this yummy board and lots of wine kept everyone happy.





I put together a box with some packaging materials for everyone to package up treats to share. 

Chinese take-out boxes, food safe cello bags, and small bakery boxes tied with baker's twine and tags are fun ways to package it all up.




Pretty shortbread cookies on display.



Cranberry shortbread, ginger cookies, raspberry almond thumbprints and in-your-face triple chocolate cookies - just a few of the delicious cookies we shared... yum!

Have you done any holiday baking? 
What's your go-to cookie recipe during the holidays? 
I'd love to know.


No comments

Thanks so much for your comments!